Two months ago we started using the Play! framework for our work at Oxiras (as I am writing these lines, the Oxiras website is still totally empty, this should change soon however).

As we started making UI tests using the excellent integration with the Selenium test runner, we quickly noticed that also having an integration with the Selenium IDE plugin would make our lives much easier. So I looked a bit around, found that creating a Selenium IDE formatter was not all too hard and here we go with what I can call my first Firefox plugin.

So far, there’s no update site defined as the GitHub pages are not available via HTTPS, so this will have to wait until I set up SSL on some machine this is now set-up on the oxiras domain, which means updates will automatically be detected.

If you’re using the plugin, feel free to contact me for feedback / comments / bug reports!